Friday, February 6, 2009

Serendipity ~
A Fortunate Chance. The effect by which one accidentally discovers something fortunate, especially while looking for something else entirely.

I, like all parents have hopes and dreams for all my children. These were my dreams for them...my desires for them. But alas, my children are individuals and have dreams of their own, born of their own personalities. The moments of seeing them achieve their dreams as well as how they handle their disappointments is a new bittersweet moment with the passing of each day. They are unique individuals figuring out life, their own lives, and I can't be prouder as they find themselves. My prayer for them is that they find joy in their journeys and to be followers of the one who created them.
For I know the plans that I have for you,’ declares the LORD, ‘plans for welfare and not for calamity to give you a future and a hope. Jer 29:11

No comments: