Picture ~
an image, an artifact, usually two dimensional, that has a similar appearance to some subject ~ usually a physical object or a person.
I love to take photographs. It's a way to capture life's moments. The problem with this is you cannot capture the emotions that go along with those moments.
This is one of my favorite photos. It is one of over 4oo taken on our trip to San Francisco for our 20th anniversary. This was taken on Alcatraz while we were waiting for the last ferry out. In this photo I wanted to capture the stillness of the day, the beauty of the gardens, the solitude of the location, my respect for my husband, my desire to be closer to him, the knowledge that one choice can change your life.

2 comments:
Great Blog! Loved the way expressed your thoughts!
I'm so glad you're ba-ack!
I'm doin' a happy da-ance!
(I'm singing, in case you can't tell) :)
Post a Comment